The Standard Schaefer Legend 4" submersible pump features the new TRI-SEAL floating stage system. This new stage system improves efficiency and protects against wear when pumping abrasives (sand). All Schaefer Legend pumps are unconditionally guaranteed against sand locking in abrasive well conditions for one full year. For details on how to become a registered dealer and receive a 5-year warranty, contact your local distributor.
- 300 series stainless steel hub floats with the impeller maintaining a positive seal
- Phenolic washer provides down-thrust protection
- Celcon® * impeller provides high efficiency performance and abrasion resistance
- Noryl® * diffuser and disc - proven abrasion resistant material
- Floating stage design allows impeller to float independently
- Removable, spring-loaded check valve
- Maximum water temperature: 120 °F
- Ceramic shaft sleeve and rubber discharge bearing protect shaft and eliminate sand wear
- Powered by Franklin Electric corrosion resistant 4" submersible motor
Patented impeller hub seal system seals radially and axially to prevent fluid recirculation. Providing high performance in the harshest conditions.